
Saturday, March 21, 2009

La project

hmm, i think jonathan's dog is attrated to renee! lols.
ohoh, and while walking back home, a group of american boys who are all taller than me walked passed. There's ALOT of them, then suddenly I felt that I was in a foreign country casue im surrounded by them. Then suddenly there was this very TALL american teacher raised his hand and pointed to across the street and I was like just walking beside him. His hand was like flunged up right in front of my face. Whoosh! almost hit me. Oh then he apologised for alomost hitting me. So i just nodded my head and continued walking. I cant possibly raised my head up and say its okay, casue he is SOO tall that i think i will just be staring at his chin.
The march holidays is coming to an end! :( And I havent had the time to really concentrate on my studies casue im simply occupied with CCAs, tuitions and homework! :/

Posted @ [
5:38 AM]
