
Friday, September 12, 2008

cameras
Which is better?
1.NIKON
2.CANON
3.PENTAX
4.FUJIFLIM
Just a bought a pentax camera and not regreting buying it casue the fujiflim camera i bought
earlier this year was not very good.
pentax was like 8megapixels and with 7x optical zoom.
I was still fussing over megalpixels vs optical zoom.
When buying a camera, is the megapixels or optical zoom more important?
I did some research and came out with a conclusion that optical zoom is more important and that 8megapixels is not bad though the most is 12. Optical zoom 7x was really great. Usual camras have only up to 3x.
It was awesome.
iphone costs about one thousand dollars. There will be sales of iphones in Singapore at around the end of the year. China iphones are like 300+ but i dont think its as good and 'sustainable' as the 1000+.
Okays. I'm getting all so elelectronic.
okays. Time to study for EOYS. Bye.

Posted @ [
10:50 AM]
